Non-A, non-B hepatitis in man: further evidence in favour of hepatitis-B like particles
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1981 Munksgaard, Copenhagen
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 298–300, December 1981
How to Cite
De Vos, R., De Wolf-Peeters, C., Fevery, J. and Desmet, V. (1981), Non-A, non-B hepatitis in man: further evidence in favour of hepatitis-B like particles. Liver, 1: 298–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1981.tb00046.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 12 March 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.