Members of the Copenhagen Study Group for Liver Diseases (CSL) are: T J. Balsløv, M. Bjørneboe, P. Christoffersen, K. Eghøje, V. Faber, S. Gjørup, B. Harvald, Kurt Iversen, O. Jessen, E. Juhl, H. E. Jørgensen, A. R. Krogsgård, S. A. Nørregård, T. Steen Olsen, H. Poulsen, F. Quaade, L. Ranek, F. Raaschou, Å. C. Thomsen, N. Tygstrup & P. Winkel.
Prednisone and chronic liver disease. II. Clinical versus morphological criteria for selection of patients for prednisone treatment
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1982 Munksgaard, Copenhagen
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 113–118, June 1982
How to Cite
Schlichting, P., Christensen, E., Fauerholdt, L., Poulsen, H., Juhl, E., Tygstrup, N. and The Copenhagen Study Group For Liver Diseases (1982), Prednisone and chronic liver disease. II. Clinical versus morphological criteria for selection of patients for prednisone treatment. Liver, 2: 113–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1982.tb00186.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 25 February 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.