Hepatitis B virus antigens in liver tissue in hepatocellular carcinoma and advanced chronic liver disease, relationship to liver cell dysplasia
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1982 Munksgaard, Copenhagen
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 125–132, June 1982
How to Cite
Omata, M., Mori, J., Yokosuka, O., Iwama, S., Ito, Y. and Okuda, K. (1982), Hepatitis B virus antigens in liver tissue in hepatocellular carcinoma and advanced chronic liver disease, relationship to liver cell dysplasia. Liver, 2: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1982.tb00188.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 4 February 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.