Members of the Copenhagen Computer Icterus Group are: Beth Bjerregaard, M.D., Stewart Bryant, M.D., Jørgen Hilden, M.D., Jørgen Holst-Christensen, M.D., Torben Stæhr Johansen, M.D., Erik Juhl, M.D., Axel Malchow-Møller, M.D., Peter Matzen, M.D., Linda Mindeholm, medical student, and Carsten Thomsen, M.D.
Differential diagnosis of jaundice: a pocket diagnostic chart
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1984 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 360–371, December 1984
How to Cite
Matzen, P., Malchow-Møller, A., Hilden, J., Thomsen, C., Svendsen, L. B., Gammelgaard, J., Juhl, E. and The Copenhagen Computer Icterus Group (1984), Differential diagnosis of jaundice: a pocket diagnostic chart. Liver, 4: 360–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1984.tb00952.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 7 May 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.