Chronic hepatitis: a possible etiology of fatty liver
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1985 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 111–116, June 1985
How to Cite
Bruguera, M., Zambón1, D., Ros, E., Tápias, J. M. S. and Rodés, J. (1985), Chronic hepatitis: a possible etiology of fatty liver. Liver, 5: 111–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1985.tb00224.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 30 March 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.