Hepatitis B virus antigen and antibodies in alcoholics. Etiological role of HBV in liver diseases of alcoholic patients
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1985 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 247–252, October 1985
How to Cite
INOUE, K., KOJIMA, T., KOYATA, H., MATSUI, S., AOYAMA, K., KONDA, T., ICHIDA, T. and SASAKI, H. (1985), Hepatitis B virus antigen and antibodies in alcoholics. Etiological role of HBV in liver diseases of alcoholic patients. Liver, 5: 247–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1985.tb00245.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 19 August 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.