The fate of electron opaque tracers (horseradish peroxidase and lanthanum chloride) during valproic acid-induced choleresis
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1986 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 341–349, December 1986
How to Cite
Jezequel, A. M., Macarri, G., Rinaldesi, M. L., Venturini, C., Lorenzini, I. and Orlandi, F. (1986), The fate of electron opaque tracers (horseradish peroxidase and lanthanum chloride) during valproic acid-induced choleresis. Liver, 6: 341–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1986.tb00302.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 26 June 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.