Differential diagnosis of jaundice: applicability of the Copenhagen Pocket Chart proved in Stockholm patients
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1987 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 43–49, February 1987
How to Cite
Lindberg, G., Thomsen, C., Malchow-Møller, A., Matzen, P. and Hilden, J. (1987), Differential diagnosis of jaundice: applicability of the Copenhagen Pocket Chart proved in Stockholm patients. Liver, 7: 43–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1987.tb00314.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 1 October 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.