Members of the group are: M. Bjørneboe, P. Christoffersen, O. Dietrichson, V. Faber, G. Høybye, F. Hardt, M. Hilden, K. Iversen, O. Jessen, E. Juhl, J. Lindskov, S. Munksgaard, J. O. Nielsen, S. Nørregaard, H. Poulsen, H. Prytz, K. Ramsøe, L. Ranek, V. Reinicke, P. Schlichting, T. I. A. Sørensen, U. Tage-Jensen, Aa. C. Thomsen, N. Tygstrup and K. Winkler.
Malignancies following long-term azathioprine treatment in chronic liver disease
A report from the Copenhagen Study Group for Liver Diseases*
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1987 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 81–83, April 1987
How to Cite
Tage-Jensen, U., Schlichting, P., Thomsen, H. F., Høybye, G., Thomsen, Aa. C. and The Copenhagen Study Group for Liver Diseases (1987), Malignancies following long-term azathioprine treatment in chronic liver disease. Liver, 7: 81–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1987.tb00321.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 23 October 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.