Selection criteria and decisions in 375 patients with liver disease, considered for liver transplantation during 1977–1985
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1987 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 84–90, April 1987
How to Cite
van der Putten, A. B. M. M., Bijleveld, C. M. A., Slooff, M. J. H., Wesenhagen, H. and Gips, C. H. (1987), Selection criteria and decisions in 375 patients with liver disease, considered for liver transplantation during 1977–1985. Liver, 7: 84–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1987.tb00322.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 29 October 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.