Evaluation of an oral bile acid loading test for assessment of liver function in chronic hepatitis A comparison with fasting serum bile acids and i.v. galactose elimination test
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1987 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 116–122, April 1987
How to Cite
Foberg, U., Broström, C., Fryden, A., Glaumann, H., Kågedal, B., Mårtensson, J., Tobiasson, P. and Weiland, O. (1987), Evaluation of an oral bile acid loading test for assessment of liver function in chronic hepatitis A comparison with fasting serum bile acids and i.v. galactose elimination test. Liver, 7: 116–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1987.tb00327.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 9 February 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.