Identification of different degrees of hepatitis B virus (HBV) replication by serological (HBV-DNAp, HBcAg and HBV-DNA) and histological (HBcAg) methods
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1987 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 169–175, June 1987
How to Cite
Quiroga, J. A., Bartolomé, J., Porres, J. C., Mora, I., Gutiez, J., Guio, C. H. and Carreño, V. (1987), Identification of different degrees of hepatitis B virus (HBV) replication by serological (HBV-DNAp, HBcAg and HBV-DNA) and histological (HBcAg) methods. Liver, 7: 169–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1987.tb00338.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 14 February 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!