Post-transfusional vs. sporadic non-A, non-B chronic hepatitis. A clinico-pathological and evolutive study
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1988 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 42–47, February 1988
How to Cite
Jové, J., Sánchez-Tapias, J. M., Bruguera, M., Mas, A., Costa, J., Barrera, J. M. and Rodés, J. (1988), Post-transfusional vs. sporadic non-A, non-B chronic hepatitis. A clinico-pathological and evolutive study. Liver, 8: 42–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1988.tb00965.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 15 September 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.