Simultaneous detection of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGF-R), epidermal growth factor (EGF) and ras p21 in cholangiocarcinoma by an immunocytochemical method
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1988 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 157–166, June 1988
How to Cite
Nonomura, A., Ohta, G., Nakanuma, Y., Izumi, R., Mizukami, Y., Matsubara, F., Hayashi, M., Watanabe, K. and Takayanagi, N. (1988), Simultaneous detection of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGF-R), epidermal growth factor (EGF) and ras p21 in cholangiocarcinoma by an immunocytochemical method. Liver, 8: 157–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1988.tb00985.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 28 September 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!