Human chorionic gonadotropin and alpha-fetoprotein in cholangiocarcinoma in relation to the expression of ras p21: an immunohistochemical study
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1989 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 205–215, August 1989
How to Cite
Nonomura, A., Mizukami, Y., Matsubara, F., Izumi, R., Nakanuma, Y., Hayashi, M., Watanabe, K. and Takayanagi, N. (1989), Human chorionic gonadotropin and alpha-fetoprotein in cholangiocarcinoma in relation to the expression of ras p21: an immunohistochemical study. Liver, 9: 205–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1989.tb00401.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 19 December 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.