Effects of repeated atrial natriuretic peptide bolus injections in cirrhotic patients with refractory ascites
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1989 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 315–321, December 1989
How to Cite
Laffi, G., Marra, F., Pinzani, M., Meacci, E., Tosti-Guerra, C., De Feo, M. L. and Gentilini, P. (1989), Effects of repeated atrial natriuretic peptide bolus injections in cirrhotic patients with refractory ascites. Liver, 9: 315–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1989.tb00418.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 6 July 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.