Second Department of Pathology Fujita-gakuen Health University, School of Medicine Toyoake, Aichi-ken 470–11 Japan
Comparative sequential changes in serum and biliary levels of bile acid components after a single dose of D-galactosamine or partial hepatectomy in the rat
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1990 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 28–34, February 1990
How to Cite
Tsuda, H., Wada, S., Masui, T., Inui, M., Ito, N., Katagiri, K., Hoshino, M., Inaguma, H., Miyaji, M. and Takeuchi, T. (1990), Comparative sequential changes in serum and biliary levels of bile acid components after a single dose of D-galactosamine or partial hepatectomy in the rat. Liver, 10: 28–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1990.tb00432.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 31 July 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!