Liver-derived high density lymphocytes as a new member of resident cells in mouse liver
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1990 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 325–335, December 1990
How to Cite
MATSUNAGA, Y., SAIBARA, T., ONISHI, S., YAMAMOTO, Y. and ENZAN, H. (1990), Liver-derived high density lymphocytes as a new member of resident cells in mouse liver. Liver, 10: 325–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1990.tb00477.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 7 June 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.