Lipid-laden perisinusoidal cells in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1991 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 211–219, August 1991
How to Cite
Dupon, M., Kosaifi, T., Bail, B. L., Lacut, Y., Balabaud, C. and Bioulac-Sage, P. (1991), Lipid-laden perisinusoidal cells in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Liver, 11: 211–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1991.tb00519.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 27 November 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.