Evidence for enhanced secretory function of hepatic macrophages after long-term ethanol feeding in rats
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1991 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 220–224, August 1991
How to Cite
Yamada, S., Mochida, S., Ohno, A., Hirata, K., Ogata, I., Ohta, Y. and Fujiwara, K. (1991), Evidence for enhanced secretory function of hepatic macrophages after long-term ethanol feeding in rats. Liver, 11: 220–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1991.tb00520.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 18 February 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!