An enzyme-linked (alkaline phosphatase) oligonucleotide probe for the detection of serum hepatitis B virus DNA
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
© 1992 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 179–182, August 1992
How to Cite
Garcia, F. G., Quiros, E., Bernal, M. C., Salmeron, J. and Maroto, M. C. (1992), An enzyme-linked (alkaline phosphatase) oligonucleotide probe for the detection of serum hepatitis B virus DNA. Liver, 12: 179–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1992.tb01044.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Received 3 September 1991, accepted for publication 23 April 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.