Genetic variants of alpha-1-antitrypsin (AAT)
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
© 1992 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 296–301, August 1992
How to Cite
Fabbretti, G., Sergl, C., Consales, G., Faa, G., Brisigotti, M., Romeo, G. and Callea, F. (1992), Genetic variants of alpha-1-antitrypsin (AAT). Liver, 12: 296–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1992.tb01064.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 7 April 1992
Vol. 33, Issue 1, 164, Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!