Total therapeutic paracentesis (TTP) with and without intravenous albumin in the treatment of cirrhotic tense ascites: a randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1993 Munksgaard
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 233–238, October 1993
How to Cite
Garcia-Compeán, D., Villarreal, J. Z., Cuevas, H. B., Cantü, D. A. G., Estrella, M., Tamez, E. G., Castillo, R. V. and Barragán, R. F. (1993), Total therapeutic paracentesis (TTP) with and without intravenous albumin in the treatment of cirrhotic tense ascites: a randomized controlled trial. Liver, 13: 233–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1993.tb00637.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 14 July 1992, revised version accepted for publication 8 February 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.