Deposition of C3, the terminal complement complex and vitronectin in primary biliary cirrhosis and primary sclerosing cholangitis
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1993 Munksgaard
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 305–310, December 1993
How to Cite
Garred, P., Lyon, H., Christoffersen, P., Mollnes, T. E. and Tranum-Jensen, J. (1993), Deposition of C3, the terminal complement complex and vitronectin in primary biliary cirrhosis and primary sclerosing cholangitis. Liver, 13: 305–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1993.tb00650.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 6 August 1992, accepted for publication 21 April 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.