Acetylsalicylate (ASA)-induced mitochondrial dysfunction and its potentiation by Ca2+
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1994 Munksgaard
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 103–108, April 1994
How to Cite
Tomoda, T., Takeda, K., Kurashige, T., Enzan, H. and Miyahara, M. (1994), Acetylsalicylate (ASA)-induced mitochondrial dysfunction and its potentiation by Ca2+. Liver, 14: 103–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1994.tb00056.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 4 September 1992, accepted for publication 8 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.