Receptor-mediated endocytosis of chemically modified albumins by sinusoidal endothelial cells and Kupffer cells in rat and human liver
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1994 Munksgaard
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 129–137, June 1994
How to Cite
Yoshioka, T., Yamamoto, K., Kobashi, H., Tomlta, M. and Tsuji, T. (1994), Receptor-mediated endocytosis of chemically modified albumins by sinusoidal endothelial cells and Kupffer cells in rat and human liver. Liver, 14: 129–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1994.tb00061.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 5 March, accepted for publication 13 October 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.