Endotoxin-induced defenestration of the hepatic sinusoidal endothelium: a factor in the pathogenesis of cirrhosis?
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1994 Munksgaard
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 230–233, October 1994
How to Cite
Dobbs, B. R., Rogers, G. W. T., Xing, H. Y. and Fraser, R. (1994), Endotoxin-induced defenestration of the hepatic sinusoidal endothelium: a factor in the pathogenesis of cirrhosis?. Liver, 14: 230–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1994.tb00080.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 15 July 1993, accepted for publication 17 January 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!