Severe hepatotoxicity related to benzarone: a report of three cases with two fatalities
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1995 Munksgaard
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 25–29, February 1995
How to Cite
Hautekeete, M. L., Henrion, J., Naegels, S., DeNeve, A., Adler, M., Deprez, C., Devis, G. and Klöppel, G. (1995), Severe hepatotoxicity related to benzarone: a report of three cases with two fatalities. Liver, 15: 25–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1995.tb00102.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 24 December 1993, accepted for publication 28 March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.