Defective copper binding to apo-ceruloplasmin in a rat model and patients with Wilson's disease
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1995 Munksgaard
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 135–142, June 1995
How to Cite
Kojimahara, N., Nakabayashi, H., Shikata, T. and Esumi, M. (1995), Defective copper binding to apo-ceruloplasmin in a rat model and patients with Wilson's disease. Liver, 15: 135–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1995.tb00660.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 4 May, accepted for publication 29 June 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.