Contact solvents for common bile duct stones. Study in an in vitro system
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1995 Munksgaard
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 247–252, October 1995
How to Cite
Guitaoui, M., Montet, A.-M., Takács, T. and Montet, J.-C. (1995), Contact solvents for common bile duct stones. Study in an in vitro system. Liver, 15: 247–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1995.tb00680.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 22 June, revised version accepted for publication 21 November 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.