Functional differences between activated and normal rat liver macrophages: LPS uptake capacity by flow cytometric analysis in contrast with TNF-α release
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1995 Munksgaard
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 253–259, October 1995
How to Cite
Kayano, K., Sakaida, I., Kubota, M., Yasunaga, M. and Okita, K. (1995), Functional differences between activated and normal rat liver macrophages: LPS uptake capacity by flow cytometric analysis in contrast with TNF-α release. Liver, 15: 253–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1995.tb00681.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 8 June, accepted for publication 22 November 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!