1-Naphthyl isocyanate and 1-naphthylamine as metabolites of 1-naphthylisothiocyanate
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1995 Munksgaard
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 271–275, October 1995
How to Cite
Li, Y., Yousef, I. M. and Plaa, G. L. (1995), 1-Naphthyl isocyanate and 1-naphthylamine as metabolites of 1-naphthylisothiocyanate. Liver, 15: 271–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1995.tb00684.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 25 July 1994, accepted for publication 4 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.