Serum angiotensin converting enzyme and C4 protein of complement as a combined diagnostic index in alcoholic liver disease
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1996 Munksgaard
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 303–308, October 1996
How to Cite
Sopeña, B., Martínez-Vázquez, C., Fernández-Rodríguez, C. M., de la Fuente, J., Rivera, A., Rodríguez, M., Gómez, M.-C. and Prieto, J. (1996), Serum angiotensin converting enzyme and C4 protein of complement as a combined diagnostic index in alcoholic liver disease. Liver, 16: 303–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1996.tb00750.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 19 September 1994, accepted for publication 7 December 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.