Influence of phospholipid on bile salt binding to calcium hydroxyapatite and on the poisoning of nascent hydroxyapatite crystals
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1996 Munksgaard
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 321–325, October 1996
How to Cite
Okido, M., Soloway, R. D. and Crowther, R. S. (1996), Influence of phospholipid on bile salt binding to calcium hydroxyapatite and on the poisoning of nascent hydroxyapatite crystals. Liver, 16: 321–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1996.tb00753.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 4 May, accepted for publication 22 December 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!