A prospective study of hepatitis C virus infection after needlestick accidents
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1996 Munksgaard
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 331–334, October 1996
How to Cite
Arai, Y., Noda, K., Enomoto, N., Arai, K., Yamada, Y., Suzuki, K. and Yoshihara, H. (1996), A prospective study of hepatitis C virus infection after needlestick accidents. Liver, 16: 331–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1996.tb00755.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 29 May 1995, accepted for publication 4 June 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.