Hospital prevalence of asymptomatic primary biliary cirrhosis: 4-year study based on analysis of 4468 consecutive in-patients
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1996 Munksgaard
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 377–379, December 1996
How to Cite
Magrini, A., Nicodemo, S. and Puoti, C. (1996), Hospital prevalence of asymptomatic primary biliary cirrhosis: 4-year study based on analysis of 4468 consecutive in-patients. Liver, 16: 377–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1996.tb00765.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 27 October 1995, accepted for publication 17 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!