No significant influence of HLA determinants on susceptibility to hepatitis C virus infection in Caucasian patients with end-stage renal disease
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1996 Munksgaard
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 384–389, December 1996
How to Cite
Chen, D.-F., Entires, W., Kliem, V., Tillmann, H. L., Brunkhorst, R., Koch, K. M., Manns, M. P. and Stangel, W. (1996), No significant influence of HLA determinants on susceptibility to hepatitis C virus infection in Caucasian patients with end-stage renal disease. Liver, 16: 384–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1996.tb00767.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 9 January, accepted for publication 7 June 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.