Hepatitis C virus genotypes: epidemiological and clinical associations
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 Munksgaard
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 32–38, February 1998
How to Cite
Kleter, B., Brouwer, J. T., Nevens, F., Van Doorn, L.-J., Elewaut, A., Versieck, J., Michielsen, P. P., Hautekeete, M. L., Chamuleau, R. A. F. M., Brénard, R., Bourgeois, N., Adler, M., Quint, W. G. V., Bronkhorst, C. M., Heijtink, R. A., Hop, W. J. C., Fevery, J., Schalm, S. W. and The Benelux Study Group on Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C (1998), Hepatitis C virus genotypes: epidemiological and clinical associations. Liver, 18: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1998.tb00124.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 16 June, accepted for publication 4 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.