An endothelin receptor antagonist TAK-044 ameliorates carbon tetrachloride-induced acute liver injury and portal hypertension in rats
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 Munksgaard
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 39–48, February 1998
How to Cite
Gandhi, C. R., Nemoto, E. M., Watkins, S. C. and Subbotin, V. M. (1998), An endothelin receptor antagonist TAK-044 ameliorates carbon tetrachloride-induced acute liver injury and portal hypertension in rats. Liver, 18: 39–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1998.tb00125.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 3 September, accepted for publication 24 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!