Inhibitory effect of glycyrrhizin on NF-κB binding activity in CC14- plus ethanol-induced liver cirrhosis in rats
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 Munksgaard
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 180–185, June 1998
How to Cite
Wang, J.-Y., Guo, J.-S., Li, H., Liu, S.-L. and Zern, M. A. (1998), Inhibitory effect of glycyrrhizin on NF-κB binding activity in CC14- plus ethanol-induced liver cirrhosis in rats. Liver, 18: 180–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1998.tb00147.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Received 17 December 1997, accepted for publication 10 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.