Dept. Surgical Oncology, University Hospital Rotterdam/Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Differential nitric oxide and TNF-α production of murine Kupffer cell subfractions upon priming with IFN-γ and TNF-α
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 Munksgaard
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 299–305, October 1998
How to Cite
Ten Hagen, T. L. M., Van Vianen, W., Heremans, H. and Bakker-Woudenberg, I. A. J. M. (1998), Differential nitric oxide and TNF-α production of murine Kupffer cell subfractions upon priming with IFN-γ and TNF-α. Liver, 18: 299–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1998.tb00809.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
- Received 20 October 1997, accepted for publication 20 May 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.