Advantages and limitations of nonhuman primates as animal models in genetic research on complex diseases
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 113–119, June 1997
How to Cite
VandeBerg, J. L. and Williams-Blangero, S. (1997), Advantages and limitations of nonhuman primates as animal models in genetic research on complex diseases. Journal of Medical Primatology, 26: 113–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0684.1997.tb00042.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted March 11, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!