Funding: NCRR grant CM-5-P40RR003640-13 award to the Caribbean Primate Research Center.
Body composition, age and fertility among free-ranging female rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta)
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2004
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 70–77, April 2004
How to Cite
Campbell, B. C. and Gerald, M. S. (2004), Body composition, age and fertility among free-ranging female rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta). Journal of Medical Primatology, 33: 70–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0684.2004.00055.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2004
- Accepted 12 February 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!