The effect of harp music on heart rate, mean blood pressure, respiratory rate, and body temperature in the African green monkey
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 95–100, April 2007
How to Cite
Hinds, S. B., Raimond, S. and Purcell, B. K. (2007), The effect of harp music on heart rate, mean blood pressure, respiratory rate, and body temperature in the African green monkey. Journal of Medical Primatology, 36: 95–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0684.2006.00157.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Accepted December 13, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!