This research was funded in part by National Institutes of Health/National Center for Research Resources (NIH/NCRR) Grant P51 RR013986 to the Southwest National Primate Research Center. Non-human primates were housed in facilities constructed with support from Research Facilities Improvement Program Grant C06 RR016228 from the NIH/NCRR. This study was supported by the Southwest National Primate Research Center summer student internship program (P51 RR013986).
Spontaneous gallbladder pathology in baboons
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 92–96, April 2010
How to Cite
Slingluff, J.L., Williams, J.T., Blau, L., Blau, A., Dick Jr, E.J. and Hubbard, G.B. (2010), Spontaneous gallbladder pathology in baboons. Journal of Medical Primatology, 39: 92–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0684.2009.00387.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
- Accepted August 27, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!