Social buffering in adult male rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta): Effects of stressful events in single vs. pair housing
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Medical Primatology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 71–78, April 2011
How to Cite
Gilbert, M. H. and Baker, K. C. (2011), Social buffering in adult male rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta): Effects of stressful events in single vs. pair housing. Journal of Medical Primatology, 40: 71–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0684.2010.00447.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Accepted August 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!