Resource partitioning by grass height among grazing ungulates does not follow body size relation
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 11, pages 1711–1717, November 2008
How to Cite
Arsenault, R. and Owen-Smith, N. (2008), Resource partitioning by grass height among grazing ungulates does not follow body size relation. Oikos, 117: 1711–1717. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2008.16575.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 2 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!