Does Liebig's law of the minimum scale up from species to communities?
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 11, pages 1741–1751, November 2008
How to Cite
Danger, M., Daufresne, T., Lucas, F., Pissard, S. and Lacroix, G. (2008), Does Liebig's law of the minimum scale up from species to communities?. Oikos, 117: 1741–1751. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2008.16793.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 27 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!