Quantifying habitat structure: surface convolution and living space for species in complex environments
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 12, pages 1764–1773, December 2008
How to Cite
Warfe, D. M., Barmuta, L. A. and Wotherspoon, S. (2008), Quantifying habitat structure: surface convolution and living space for species in complex environments. Oikos, 117: 1764–1773. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2008.16836.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 30 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!