Nested patterns of community assembly in the colonisation of artificial canopy habitats by oribatid mites
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 12, pages 1856–1864, December 2008
How to Cite
Lindo, Z., Winchester, N. N. and Didham, R. K. (2008), Nested patterns of community assembly in the colonisation of artificial canopy habitats by oribatid mites. Oikos, 117: 1856–1864. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2008.16920.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 3 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!